Featuring 5 Co-Located Events
2023 Confirmed Registrants Include
2023 Featured Speakers Include
What's New in '23
- Free registration for oil & gas operators to ensure you and your team can attend and all benefit from
- Create your own event journey across the 5 conference tracks over two days in 1 location
- Benefit from a curated agenda with strategic sessions & technical use cases to give you a holistic overview on the potential of digital across your business
- Hear from 120+ speakers that are shaping the future of oil and gas digital transformation to keep you and your team ahead of the curve
- A pre-event workshop on: Understanding large language learning models (ChatGPT), the applications, and benefits across oil & gas operations
About The Event
The 9th Annual Digitalization in Oil and Gas Conference is the only event that consistently brings hundreds of global oil and gas technology executives together with the world’s most innovative digital technology companies, to discuss and showcase the latest case studies and solutions in the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
Why Should You Attend?
- The event combines the world's largest and most senior network of digitalization events for the energy sector, which focuses on Edge Computing, Blockchain, IoT, Connectivity and Digital Twins.
- The must-attend annual event focuses on the oil & gas industry's digitalization challenges and opportunities, from technology selection, onboarding, reducing field accidents, supply chain optimization, and developing cyber security standards to real-world cases from companies including bp, Shell, Repsol, Ovintiv, Phillips 66, Lubrizol, Dow, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Petrobras, and Pioneer Natural Resources
- Event matchmaking allows attendees to be matched and meet with relevant peers and over 100 potential partners for future projects
- The conference brings together 800+ digitalization leaders from the energy sector, allowing you to benchmark your digital transformation strategies and stay ahead of the curve
- The conference focuses on technical and strategic business sessions split across five tracks and two comprehensive days to ensure your project challenges and opportunities are addressed
- The conference features senior data, operation, and technology leaders to ensure you walk away with practical insights
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
We are thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Digitalization in Oil and Gas Conference.
Click here for more information
"I really enjoyed the event, especially the use of the conference app to pair up with solution providers that assisted me in my areas of concern. That helped drive meaningful networking opportunities for me."
- Mark Kachelmyer, Plains All American Pipeline
"A great event to meet industry peers facing data challenges in using IoT for energy applications. Lots of engaging sessions and qualified panels offer a significant ROI for being here." -
Antonio Gentile, Embassy of Things