SAVE $300 WHEN YOU REGISTER BY JULY 21 | REGISTER HERE
OIL & GAS OPERATORS CAN REGISTER FOR FREE
Featuring 5 Co-Located Events
About The Event
The 9th Annual Digitalization in Oil and Gas Conference is the only event that consistently brings hundreds of global oil and gas technology executives together with the world’s most innovative digital technology companies, to discuss and showcase the latest case studies and solutions in the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
What's New in '23
- 5 conferences, 2 days, 1 location, 1 ticket
- Free registration for oil and gas operators
- Innovation Zone – the industry's leading startups
- A Taste of Texas Gala Dinner
- Advisory Board
- Stay tuned for more...
Why Should You Attend?
- The event combines the world's largest and most senior network of digitalization events for the energy sector, which focuses on Edge Computing, Blockchain, IoT, Connectivity and Digital Twins.
- The must-attend annual event focuses on the oil & gas industry's digitalization challenges and opportunities, from technology selection, onboarding, reducing field accidents, supply chain optimization, and developing cyber security standards to real-world cases from companies including Shell, Ovintiv, Phillips 66, Dow, Exxon Mobil, and Pioneer natural resources
- Event matchmaking allows attendees to be matched and meet with relevant peers and over 100 potential partners for future projects
- The conference brings together 800+ digitalization leaders from the energy sector, allowing you to benchmark your digital transformation strategies and stay ahead of the curve
- The conference focuses on technical and strategic business sessions split across five tracks and two comprehensive days to ensure your project challenges and opportunities are addressed
- The conference features senior data, operation, and technology leaders to ensure you walk away with practical insights
2023 Confirmed Registrants Include
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
The world’s largest and most senior network of digitalization and decarbonization events for the energy sector
The must-attend annual event focusing on the oil & gas industry's digitalization challenges and opportunities
Event matchmaking giving attendees the opportunity to be matched and meet with relevant peers and potential partners
Over 8 years of pedigree in delivering networking and thought leadership opportunities to 4,000+ attendees
Our marketing campaign ensures your brand is featured before, during, and after the event.
Drive sales – generate hundreds of directly relevant leads over two carefully crafted days
Demonstrate your expertise by participating in individual speaking roles and panels
Host private meetings and
lead interactive discussions
on the topics that matter most
"This event was a great system of connecting and networking with like-minded people! " - Erik Botsford, ExxonMobil
"It was an honor and a pleasure to participate. The panel I was on was an outstanding collection of folks, and the conference was excellent."
- Russell Whitney, Precision Drilling Corporation
"The IoT in Oil & Gas Conference is a great gathering of leaders around the industry. Each shared their successes, challenges, and learnings. It is informative and collaborative, and is always on our list of events to invest in." - David Olson, Globant
"This was very informative about new IoT technologies, and a good place for commercial partner contacts."
- Joel Chacon, Eigen
We are thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Digitalization in Oil and Gas Conference.
Click here for more information
"I really enjoyed the event, especially the use of the conference app to pair up with solution providers that assisted me in my areas of concern. That helped drive meaningful networking opportunities for me."
- Mark Kachelmyer, Plains All American Pipeline
"A great event to meet industry peers facing data challenges in using IoT for energy applications. Lots of engaging sessions and qualified panels offer a significant ROI for being here." -
Antonio Gentile, Embassy of Things